TonyBet combines its highly-rated sportsbook with online gambling features like an online casino and live games. Our TonyBet review will tell you everything you need to know.
Continue reading this TonyBet Review to get an accurate sense of their quality; we cover everything, including the bonuses, game options, payment methods, customer support contact methods, security and more.
|TonyBet Review||Our Rating|
|Sports Betting Markets||5/5|
- What is TonyBet’s Sign-up Process like?
- TonyBet Sports Welcome Bonus
- Tonybet Casino Bonus
- Other Promotions
- TonyBet Betting Markets
- VIP Program
- Mobile Betting
- Withdrawal and Payment Options
- Other Features
- Customer Support
- License and Security
- TonyBet Review Conclusion
- TonyBet Frequently Asked Questions
What is TonyBet’s Sign-up Process like?
We can’t properly start the TonyBet review before fully explaining their sign-up process.
You will have three sign-up screens once you click the “Sign Up” button on TonyBet’s homepage.
- First, you select your desired TonyBet bonus; you can choose sports, casino or opt out of a bonus. Below this, choose a country (it automatically selects NZ) and a password and username.
- Then, select the currency you want to use on TonyBet, and enter your full name, gender, and date of birth. Then, you need to declare your Estonian personal number (likely not applicable for NZ players).
- On the last screen, type in your house no., street, city, postcode and phone number. After this, you can opt-in to get TonyBet promotions via email. Finally, you’re all done – sign up for TonyBet.
TonyBet Sports Welcome Bonus
The sports welcome bonus on TonyBet is a 100% bonus; the maximum is 150 NZD.
To claim TonyBet’s sports bonus, choose it when you sign up and deposit at least 15 NZD to activate it. Remember, you must be 18+ and meet TonyBet’s turnover requirement before the 14-day window for the welcome bonus expires.
Does TonyBet’s Welcome Bonus Have Wagering Requirements?
Here are the TonyBet wagering requirements for their sports bonus. Remember two key things:
- Place a qualifying bet of 5x your qualifying first deposit.
- Place bets over the minimum odds requirements; it’s 1.5 for single bets and 1.7 for multi bets.
Tonybet Casino Bonus
We continue our TonyBet Casino review section on bonuses by examining TonyBet’s other bonus options; the main one to look at is the online casino welcome bonus.
Unlike the TonyBet sports bonus, you must place two deposits for the online casino welcome bonus to get the whole prize.
First, deposit up to 1500 NZD and get a 100% match and 120 free spins. You can only use these free spins on Cowboys Gold.
Next, deposit up to 500 NZD and get a 50% match bonus (max is 250 NZD) and 50 free spins. You can only use them on Tipsy Tourist. Also, you need a bonus code for this part; enter TONYO50 when prompted.
The TonyBet online casino welcome bonus also has some unique terms and conditions, including:
- Every part of the TonyBet online casino welcome bonus has 50x wagering requirements, so you must wager it 50 times before withdrawing any of it (match bonus and free spins.
- You don’t get all the free spins straight after your first deposit. Instead, TonyBet distributes them across four days, meaning you get 30 free spins on each one (remember, you can only use these on Cowboys Gold).
- You can only withdraw a maximum of 80 NZD from the first bonus.
Alongside the welcome bonuses, TonyBet also has other offers, including cash out for bets, A Friday Reload bonus (50% match when you deposit up to 150 NZD and 50 free spins that you can only use on Big Bass Bonanza), Drop and wins for massive payouts (3.6 million each month) and more.
TonyBet Betting Markets
Our TonyBet Casino review will now examine what betting markets NZ players love and if they are genuinely great options.
Based on the NZ site, football and rugby are TonyBet’s most prominent sports. Of course, both sports are popular in NZ, but TonyBet also puts time into them by providing multiple ways to bet (betting on the total tries or goals, for example) and competitive odds.
While TonyBet has many betting market options, we determined that the other betting markets on the site with the best odds are tennis, basketball, boxing, golf and cricket.
The TonyBet Casino review now looks closer at their VIP program options; we found a sports betting VIP program and one for online gambling.
- TonyBet’s sports VIP program: Through the rewards on this system, you can potentially get monthly wins of up to 8000 NZD. Other features include a rewards exchange (get free bets in return) and points resets so everyone has a chance to win.
- TonyBet’s Casino VIP program: Offers users customer support priority, free spins, exclusive offers and free chips.
You can get the TonyBet app, but you also have the mobile site as an option.
Players can download the TonyBet app on Android and iOs devices. The app has optimised features from the main version, presenting a similar experience. Mobile gamers also experience a user-friendly interface on the TonyBet app.
Alternatively, TonyBet’s mobile site is available on all tablets and mobile devices.
Withdrawal and Payment Options
We can now show you the payment options in our TonyBet review.
If you want to withdraw money or deposit on TonyBet, click withdraw or deposit on your account, choose your desired amount and confirm it (remember that you must at least deposit 10 NZD).
TonyBet’s payment methods include the following:
- Perfect Money
While TonyBet has instant deposit processing times, you must wait for withdrawals (Mastercard and Visa take 1-5 days.)
TonyBet also has many other features to entertain players.
Aside from their sportsbook, TonyBet has an online casino and live casino with multiple casino games and live games for players; some of these include:
- Live poker
- Live roulette
- And much more
TonyBet also uses high-quality software providers for their casino games; examples include Evolution Games, Blueprint Games and more.
Also, TonyBet has an Esports section for betting on the best Esports leagues and games like League of Legends and Counter-Strike.
You have numerous options for contacting TonyBet’s customer support team, including an email ([email protected]), live chat (open 24/7) and feedback form.
The only contact option TonyBet is missing is a phone number; you won’t be able to talk directly to TonyBet’s customer support team.
License and Security
TonyBet has an Estonian Tax and Customs Board licence; the Board regularly audits TonyBet to ensure they treat players fairly. (you wouldn’t be able to play TonyBet in NZ without this licence).
TonyBet also has some systems to add security and fairness.
- Secure Sockets Layer encryption: provides excellent security to the site (military-grade); the money on your account will be safe.
- RNG (Random Number Generators): ensures that games are fair.
- eCogra monitoring: ensures no one is cheating to win on the site.
TonyBet Review Conclusion
In our TonyBet Casino review, we covered all the site’s significant features and can say that it is still a high-quality operator.
The cons of the site include:
- No contact number.
- There aren’t any no deposit bonuses.
However, we think that TonyBet is worth a look due to the following aspects:
- High-quality betting markets with fantastic odds.
- Many great online casino games.
- An impressive live games offering.
- An array of payment methods.
- Varied and massive bonuses with fair minimum odds for the sports bonus.
- A well-optimised app with a user-friendly interface.
TonyBet Frequently Asked Questions
TonyBet has an Estonian Tax and Customs Board licence; the Board regularly audits TonyBet to ensure they operate legally and treat players fairly.
TonyBet has another licence from the UKCG; the purpose of this is so TonyBet can operate in the UK.
TonyBet started in Lithuania in 2011. However, they are no longer Lithuanian-owned because Betsson (a Swedish company) purchased them for 6 million euros in 2016.
Despite being Swedish-owned, TonyBet still operates in multiple countries across the globe (including New Zealand).
If you select one of TonyBet’s welcome bonuses during the sign-up stage, you should be able to activate the one you choose when you place your first deposit.
You should contact the TonyBet customer support team if you can’t do this.
You don’t need a bonus code to activate TonyBet’s sports welcome bonus.
Instead, select the bonus (if it’s the one you want) when you sign up and deposit the minimum qualifying amount (the minimum deposit for the TonyBet sports bonus is 15 NZD).