Top Canadian sportsbook Sports Interaction are currently offering a 10% deposit bonus for new players, up to a maximum of $100. Sign up now to receive this bonus, the link below will help you to access it right away.
Sports Interaction offers sports betting, as well as casino, poker and games as well. Signing up is easy, simply follow these five steps.
- Click on the button above to go to the Sports Interaction website.
- Click on Sign Up to open the registration form.
- Complete the form with your personal details.
- You do not need to enter a code in the ‘refer-a-friend code’ field.
- After creating your account, make your first deposit to qualify for the bonus.
- Your bonus will be credited automatically for you to bet with.
Sports Interaction offer a welcome bonus of up to $100 through a 10% matched deposit. The 100% matched deposit bonus is only valid on your first deposit, and is capped at $100.
The website states in its terms that the welcome offer can vary from time to time, with a different percentage amount and maximum bonus. According to Sports Interaction, promotional periods with different first deposit offers could include the Super Bowl, March Madness or NFL Launch.
For example, we have seen 100% up to $200 quoted before, which would represent a more advantageous bonus offer than what is currently available. The best strategy is to keep an eye on the homepage and see what’s advertised. We’ll also do our best to update the information here as regularly as possible.
The bonus is immediately granted to your account, however you can’t withdraw the winnings from it until you’ve turned over the combined deposit and bonus amount three times.
If you deposited the maximum of $1,000, to take any winnings from the bonus $100 you will have to stake $3,300. Sportsbook bets with odds less than or equal to 1.5 (-200, 1/2) do not count towards the turnover requirement.
The user must also make their first deposit within 30 days of first signing up otherwise the bonus is no longer valid.
Here are our pros and cons of the matched deposit welcome offer by Sports Interaction.
- $100 bonus is vast in comparison to many sports betting websites.
- The turnover might not be too difficult for the more casual bettor.
- You’re there to gamble anyway, so you may as well have another target and challenge to keep it exciting.
- You could lose a lot more money than it is worth from the massive turnover.
- The bonus isn’t given out in segments, you have to earn it all or receive nothing.
- You only have 30 days from signing up to reach your bonus.
There are a few key terms and conditions that are important towards the welcome bonus offered by Sports Interaction. Here are the main rules:
- You must meet the minimum deposit to be eligible for the bonus, and the 10% matched deposit is capped at $100.
- You must make the deposit within 7 days of opening the account for it to be valid.
- You have to turnover the deposit and bonus amount three times to be able to withdraw any money earned from the bonus. This means, if you go for the $100 deposit, you need to bet $3,300 to unlock any winnings from the bonus.
- You have just 30 days to complete your bonus offer.
- Any wagers made at or below odds of 1/2 (1.50) do not count towards your turnover requirement.
- The promotional bonus can not be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
- Sports Interaction requires you to be 19-years-old or above to become a member of their site, and in accordance to your state/province.
- You must also use your real name, address and bank/card details to sign up, as using someone else’s is a criminal offence.
- Although the turnover is daunting, it is there so you don’t claim the free bonus and then leave straight after it has entered your account. If you kept it low and only deposited $20, a few decent odds off bets might be enough winnings to chip away at the turnover, and get some real money out of the bonus. If you went with the full amount, you are potentially reaping a lot of benefits for something that you would be trying to achieve anyway.
Sports Interaction also offer a number of other bonuses and competitions that tie in with big sporting events from around the world. They also offer similar welcome offers in other sections of their site.
Poker Room Bonus: $600
The Poker Room Bonus is a 100 percent matched deposit that requires the code SIGNUP100. Each time you play, you earn ‘Poker Points’, converting your sign-up bonus funds into real cash.
This bonus also needs to be turned over ten times before any winnings can be taken from it.
Poker Room Sports Bet: $5
If you play one hand of poker in any real money poker tournament, then you can earn a $5 free bet for sports betting.
To receive the free bet, the customer must contact customer service. The offer is open to players who have never played a game of Poker on Sports Interaction before, and they must play at least one hand in a real money game or tournament. The $5 free bet/bonus does have a 4x turnover, but it is free.
Sports Interactive accept most forms of major credit or debit card when it comes to depositing funds. They also allow for other payments services like eWallets and some wire services. The site doesn’t state a maximum deposit limit for these methods but the services themselves may enforce a cap.
With so many sections on Sports Interaction – including sports betting, casino, live casino, games, poker and live betting – it can be hard to chose which one to initially sign-up with to earn the offer/bonus. Here’s what you can earn in each, and what‘s available in the sections.
This is the most varied and stacked section of Sports Interaction. In each sport made available there are a number of different leagues and betting markets to play in. There is a huge number of sports available on the site – along with various instant games like roulette and blackjack, you can also stake your bets on Specials such as the US Presidential Election
The available sports are: Beach Volleyball, American Football, Tennis, Basketball, Handball, Baseball, Snooker, Ice Hockey, Rugby, Boxing, Olympic Games, MMA, Motor Racing, Aussie Rules, Gaelic Games Cricket, Soccer, Golf, eSports and there are also markets concerning entertainment – such as with television show contests.
The Sports deposit bonus for new sign-ups can be used in any of the sports/leagues and, if you bet well, you could even make enough to be able to withdraw your bonus winnings.
The Casino hosts everything that you would normally see at an online casino, along with some bonus content too. Sports Interaction have all of the common and fan favorite table and card games like: baccarat, roulette, poker and blackjack, along with some varying forms of each. They also have loads and loads of slot games, video poker games, progressives, scratch cards, games and sports games, and keno games.
Your Casino new account bonus can be used in all of the above listed games, but be sure to consult Sports Interaction’s ‘Standard Game Weighting’ chart to see how much playing each game actually contributes to the turnover required to bring in the bonus.
In the Poker area you’ll see that there are tabs for rewards, promos, help guides and tournaments. In the tournaments tab you can find a whole set of online poker tournaments which engage different forms of poker and have various win pots. On the home page there is also an option to play instant poker.
There are a number of bonuses to be earned from the Poker section, and it has the largest deposit bonus so it might be worth going for. It also gives you a free $5 bet in the sports section, so you can get a bonus for two sections at once.
This section is full of random and exciting games that users can easily open up and play. The Games area has a large amount of Premium Slots, Video Slots, 3D Slots, Hi-Lo, Table Games, Keno Lottery and Virtual Sports – which includes American Football, Ice Hockey, Horse Racing and Soccer.
There are four different games that you can play at the Live Casino on Sports Interaction, which are Blackjack, Baccarat, Roulette and Casino Hold’Em. The Live Casino games give you a varied casino experience to that of simply playing online poker with others or simply against the computer. It allows you to not only chat with the dealer but get a much more realistic real-life casino experience. However, you are unable to use your bonus cash in the Live Casino.
There isn’t an app on Android or Apple for Sports Interaction, but they have created a mobile website to allow the user to play the games of their website whilst on a mobile device. The mobile website makes for a much more streamlined and mobile friendly experience than you would by using the regular website on a mobile device. The only restriction on the mobile site, that isn’t restricted on the regular website, is the ability to use bonus cash, which is not available on mobile.
On their help page there are various methods to contact and find answers to your questions about the website or issues you’re having related to the website.
When you have an issue with the website you should consult the help page first. You can see a number of sections about the website that have set out instructions for help, so hopefully you can find your issue in there.
On the FAQ page you can find answers for problems with your account, bonuses, deposits, promotions, withdrawals and registration issues. You can also search for keywords to your issue in the search bar at the top of the page.
Submit a request
You are able to submit a request, which will be replied by Sports Interaction by emailing you, or phone for help. The page provides an international and toll free number to call if you’re having problems with the website.
The website states that they aim to respond to email inquiries within four hours, but that some account related queries may take up to 24 hours.
Is there a Sports Interaction code currently available?
No code is currently required to obtain this offer, so you can leave the ‘refer-a-friend’ field blank when signing up.
I can’t seem to obtain the bonus, what should I do?
Firstly you should consult the Help page or the FAQ to see if there is some quick, onsite help to your problem, if not submit a request. However, if it’s quite a pressing matter, then you would be better off phoning in to get your issue resolved quicker.
How can I cancel a bet on site?
You are not able to cancel a bet made with Sports Interaction.
Can I access the site in languages other than English?
The language cannot be changed from on the website.