Commercial content | 18+
Fantasy sports lovers can try out FanDuel with a special welcome bonus that they can get upon signing up and making a deposit for the first time. This offer is simple to claim and the best way to start is to click the button below to obtain it.
Get a $5 bonus, as soon as you register and make an initial deposit of at least $5!
As one of the most popular and unique daily fantasy sports websites, FanDuel has a very easy signing up process, shown in the steps below.
- Use the button above to access the FanDuel website.
- Click on ‘Join Now’ to open the short registration form.
- Fill in your details including the promo code if necessary.
- Click ‘Play Now’ to create your account.
- Make your initial deposit and get the welcome bonus.
The bonus money will be credited to your account once you open a new account and you make your initial deposit of at least $5.
This is great, because if you are not sure whether you want to play daily fantasy sports, you may as well go all out on a game. If you win, well, you’ve got a new hobby and a great balance to keep it up.
- It is a great time to try the daily fantasy sports phenomenon, with this welcome offer.
- The welcome bonus is a good chance to start your betting adventure in case you haven’t tried FanDuel before.
- You have two weeks to use the bonus money, which is a pretty long period.
- The amount of bonus isn’t that generous. On the other hand, the required deposit is also very low.
- You can’t withdraw the bonus money. Bonus funds can only be used for play.
Here are the main terms and conditions for this offer:
- You have to be a new customer and be opening a new account.
- The most crucial point is that you can only claim bonus money after making your first deposit.
- Also, you cannot withdraw the bonus money. It must be used for play.
- The bonus will expire 14 days after it’s been issued.
- Any unused bonus will be removed from your account after these 14 days expire.
- In general, make sure you are over the legal age for gambling in your country/state/providence (usually 18-years-old, however, do check as it does vary). You must be using your real name and your own bank details, as using someone else’s name and a card is illegal and you could be prosecuted for fraud.
FanDuel accepts PayPal and credit card deposits. You can use most major credit cards, however, if you wish to use American Express you have to go via PayPal. You will not be charged for depositing into your account. There is a 3% international transfers fee which does not apply to Canadian players, however, if you accidentally get charged this then FanDuel will reimburse you by contacting them. Deposit limits depend upon the state/providence that you are in.
FanDuel offer game-play on the following leagues and sports: NFL, College Football, MLB, NBA, College Basketball, NHL, Golf, many Soccer leagues, Nascar and MMA. Each sporting category has loads of different game types and jackpots to be won at varying entry fees. Considering the Money Back Guarantee, if you are unsure, chose the sport you are most familiar with to maximize your understanding of how daily fantasy sports works.
FanDuel has an app compatible with Apple and Android devices, however, they vary quite widely in their usage.
FanDuel Live – Android
The FanDuel live app is only usable to check your scores, rather than playing the game. You can see the live scores of your lineup, current leaderboards, and view your upcoming contests.
FanDuel – Apple
The Apple app is far more similar to the FanDuel website. You can do much of what you would on the website, such as enter competitions, edit line-ups, find contests, see live scoring, check out your contest history, and also manage your account like make deposits, withdraw, and view transactions.
FanDuel provides three main methods of support for their customers. They have a support page as well as a FAQ section, where you’ll find help with promotions, contests, deposits and general questions. If you can not find what you are looking for there, then you have two options.
You can submit a support ticket, and they will reply to you via email. Or you can go to the live chat, where you can talk to someone directly to help solve your problem. However, Live Chat won’t be available in the event of all the representatives being busy or if it is outside of the working hours. The Live Chat operating hours are: Monday – Friday 8am-8pm EDT, Saturday-Sunday Closed.
Is there a FanDuel Code currently available?
No code is currently required to obtain the welcome bonus. We will update this section if that changes.
I can’t seem to obtain the bonus, what shall I do?
Consult the Promotions part of FanDuel’s help page. If you don’t find your answer there, then you should consult the Live Chat support or submit a support ticket.
How can I cancel a bet on site?
Canceling an entry on FanDuel must be done before at least 15 minutes before the start of the contest. You can do this by clicking Cancel Entry at the bottom of your entry on the roster confirmation page. FanDuel state that: “FanDuel will not accommodate cancellation requests for entries in filled contests within 15 minutes of game start” and that they have no obligation to go through with a cancelation request.
Can I access the site in languages other than English?
No, there isn’t a way to change the language of the website.