New Customers Only | Commercial content | 18+
Fantasy sports lovers can try out FanDuel with a moneyback guarantee upon signing up and making a deposit for the first time. This offer is simple to claim and the best way to start is to click the button below to obtain it.
Plus play World Soccer Pick’em game – Pick the scores of each World Cup game. The more accurate the picks, the higher the chances at winning one of the daily or overall jackpots, which amount to $135,000 in prizes.
As one of the most popular and unique daily fantasy sports websites, FanDuel have a very easy signing up process, shown in the steps below.
- Use the button above to access the FanDuel website.
- Click on ‘Join Now’ to open the short registration form.
- Fill in your details including the promo code if necessary.
- Click ‘Play Now’ to create your account.
- You will be eligible for a moneyback guarantee of up to $100.
FanDuel previously had an up to $200 matched deposit bonus. Like DraftKings, it was quite difficult and somewhat confusing to attain, and so they have changed it to a far better option. Now, you can get up to $100 of your money back if you don’t enjoy your first contest.
This is great, because if you are not sure whether you want to play daily fantasy sports, you may as well go all out on a game and get your money back anyway if you don’t enjoy it. If you win, well, you’ve got a new hobby and a great balance to keep it up.
This promotion is unique to any other daily fantasy sports and gambling site. Here are the pros and cons to this new concept of a money back guarantee welcome offer.
- It is a great time to try the daily fantasy sports phenomenon, with this no-risk offer.
- The $100 refund covers everyone, from casual users to veterans that haven’t tried FanDuel before.
- It’s easy to cancel if you do want to, the refund within 7 days.
- It isn’t a bonus if you know you are going to enjoy the site.
- You can’t reclaim your money back if you lose yet still want to play on the site, as your account is closed.
You don’t get more for your money.
The money back guarantee offer is quite straight forward when it comes to the pesky clauses that can make a money bonus unrealistic to achieve for the new player. Here are the main terms and conditions for this unique opportunity.
- You have to be a new customer and be opening a new account.
- The most crucial point is that you can only claim your money back after your first contest. If you then go on to play another game, it will void your claim.
- Also, you cannot make money from the Money Back Guarantee. If you opt into the Money Back Guarantee after winning your game, you will only receive the amount you deposited. Winnings will not be refunded and your account will be closed.
- Even though your account will be closed if you chose to claim your money back, you can continue to play FanDuel if you open a new account and repay the money claimed from the Money Back Guarantee.
- To claim your money back just email, and they will refund the money within seven business days
- In general, make sure you are over the legal age for gambling in your country/state/providence (usually 18-years-old, however do check as it does vary). You must be using your real name and your own bank details, as using someone else’s name and card is illegal and you could be prosecuted for fraud.
- If in doubt, you can just try $20 to test the waters. As you are effectively not losing anything – unless you wanted to continue playing even after you’ve lost your first game – then you may as well go all in with the full $100, with the options of winning big or getting your stake back.
FanDuel offer a range of competitions, throughout various sports. There aren’t any sign up bonuses to get monetary reward, however they do have many systems in place for their users.
FanDuel Points: Varied amount
This reward system allows players get ten FanDuel Points for every $1 spent on contest entry fees, which can then be exchanged for contest entry fees in the future.
Free to play games will not earn FanDuel Points. Every 2,400 FanDuel Points earns $1 towards an entry fee.
Refer A Friend: Varied amount
Referring a friend to FanDuel will earn you a share of their entry fees. FanDuel say that, “as a general rule, the more they play, the more you earn.” There are various ways that you can refer a friend, such as through a referral link, by setting up a league, sending a challenge or by sharing on Facebook or Twitter. But you only earn a percentage of their entry fees when they pay to play in games, free games do not count.
FanDuel accepts PayPal and credit card deposits. You can use most major credit cards, however if you wish to use American Express you have to go via PayPal. You will not be charged for depositing into your account. There is a 3% international transfers fee which does not apply to Canadian players however, if you accidentally get charged this then FanDuel will reimburse you by contacting them. Deposit limits depend upon the state/providence that you are in.
FanDuel offer game-play on the following leagues and sports: NFL, College Football, MLB, NBA, College Basketball, NHL, Golf, many Soccer leagues, Nascar and MMA. Each sporting category has loads of different game types and jackpots to be won at varying entry fees. Considering the Money Back Guarantee, if you are unsure, chose the sport you are most familiar with to maximize your understanding of how daily fantasy sports works.
FanDuel have an app compatible with Apple and Android devices, however they vary quite widely in their usage.
FanDuel Live – Android
The FanDuel live app is only usable to check your scores, rather than playing the game. You can see the live scores of your lineup, current leaderboards, and view your upcoming contests.
FanDuel – Apple
The Apple app is far more similar to the FanDuel website. You can do much of what you would on the website, such as enter competitions, edit line-ups, find contests, see live scoring, check out your contest history, and also manage your account like make deposits, withdraw, and view transactions.
FanDuel provide three main methods of support for their customers. They have a support page as well as a FAQ section, where you’ll find help with promotions, contests, deposits and general questions. If you can not find what you are looking for there, then you have two options.
You can submit a support ticket, and they will reply to you via email. Or you can go to the live chat, where you can talk to someone directly to help solve your problem. However, Live Chat won’t be available in the event of all the representatives being busy or if it is outside of the working hours. The Live Chat operating hours are: Monday – Friday 8am-8pm EDT, Saturday-Sunday Closed.
Is there a FanDuel Code currently available?
No code is currently required to obtain the moneyback guarantee. We will update this section if that should change.
I can’t seem to obtain the bonus, what shall I do?
Consult the Promotions part of FanDuel’s help page. If you don’t find your answer there, then you should consult the Live Chat support or submit a support ticket.
How can I cancel a bet on site?
Cancelling an entry on FanDuel must be done before at least 15 minutes before the start of the contest. You can do this by clicking Cancel Entry at the bottom of your entry on the roster confirmation page. FanDuel state that: “FanDuel will not accommodate cancellation requests for entries in filled contests within 15 minutes of game start” and that they have no obligation to go through with a cancelation request.
Can I access the site in languages other than English?
No, there isn’t a way to change the language of the website.