Commercial content | New Customers Only | 18+
DraftKings has a 100% matched deposit bonus for all new players. Use the DraftKings promo code to get the offer and create the perfect sports team. It’s one of the most popular fantasy sports operators in Canada, loved and enjoyed by many.
DraftKings makes it easy to get started on your road to daily fantasy sports, so easy in fact that it only takes five steps.
- Click the button above to check for a promo code and access the DraftKings website.
- Select ‘Enter Promo Code’ from the home page to go to the sign-up screen.
- Complete the registration process by filling in your personal details.
- Make your first deposit to be eligible for the bonus.
- The bonus is released gradually by playing games and obtaining Frequent Player Points.
DraftKings offer a 100% bonus on your first deposit of up to $600. You can also claim free tickets to fantasy contests via various promotions across the internet, and on their own site.
The 100% bonus matches your first deposit, so for example if you deposit $50 you will get the chance to earn an additional $50 to play with, to a maximum of $600. However, to release each $1 of the bonus, you have to earn 100 Frequent Player Points (FPP), which you get from taking part in paid contests.
You also get a free $3 entry ticket to start playing, after your first deposit of $5 or more. All bonuses expire after four mouths from the deposit.
DraftKings may be one of the most popular sites for daily fantasy sports, but even it has some cons when it comes to the welcome bonus. Let’s take a look at the pros and cons of the offer.
- A free $3 ticket to enter into a real money game is a great taster to learn the game.
- FPP system means you earn points even when you lose. No pressure.
- You have four months – a lot longer than most gambling periods.
- It isn’t immediately useful, having to build up to the bonus which you may never reach.
- It is a long road, and you’ll likely have to deposit more than your initial stake to earn it.
- You only earn FPPs on paid games, not from the practices or free entry games.
- You have a four month period to reach the full bonus.
- The bonus offers $1 for every 100 FPP earned. This should definitely be taken advantage of, as buying a $1 game ticket outside of the bonus costs 550 FPP’s.
- If you deposited the maximum $600, you need 40,000 FPP’s to get your full bonus. At 1 FPP for every $1 spent on entry fees, you would have to spend $100 on the entry fees to claim $1 bonus.
- Bear in mind the general rules apply in that you have to be over 18 years old, however make sure to check your state/territory/province/country as this may vary.
- You should also be sure to sign up with your real name, address, and a bank card that is in your name, to avoid fraud.
- You don’t just get the 100% deposit bonus, you have to earn it. The amount this will benefit you is parallel to how much you are willing to play, and your skill and experience with daily fantasy sport.
- To earn it is tough, so don’t go all out, if you are new stick with a small first deposit; if you have the money, then you may as well put your $600 in safe hands, but only use it wisely, you can always withdraw some if you don’t meet the bonus but the option is there.
DraftKings are flooding with promotions. Although these may not be regular sign up offers per section, or simple on-site bonuses, they have ongoing big money competitions in each sport, with big jackpots and bonuses available.
DraftKings Bucket List: varying in value
The DraftKings Bucket List is a free-to-play, regular competition of daily fantasy sports that can win you amazing experiences, such as VIP tickets to Nascar events and the MLB World Series.
You have to be a member of DraftKings to enter, with no additional terms and conditions than those you agree to upon signing.
Flash Bonus Blitz: varying in value
DraftKings release a new schedule for their Flash Bonus Blitz sections every day. By entering you could win bonus prizes in the form of big jackpot lobbies. On Augst 14 2016, for example, it cost $50 to enter into the MLB Flash Bonus Double Up (Early Set) to win 2 MLB $1 million Main Event Tickets.
All you have to do is be a member and pay the entry fee.
Player Rewards: FPP
DraftKings reward regular players, with 1 FPP earned for every $1 spent on entry fees. It takes you 100FPP ($100 in entry fees) to make $1 back during your welcome bonus period, but after the deposit bonus you’re looking at 150FPPs ($150 in entry fees) to gain a $0.25 entry ticket.
Free games do not gain FPP, to earn you simply have to play the entry fee games.
You can pay via all major credit cards or PayPal to add funds to your DraftKings account. The deposit limit is between $5 and $2,000, however you can extend this limit if you wish by emailing DraftKings, and sending them a photocopy of your ID or driver’s license, the front and back of your credit card, and your username.
Nine different sports/major leagues are available to play daily fantasy sports on DraftKings, which are: Soccer, NFL, MLB, Basketball, Golf, Nascar, MMA, NHL and CFL. In each sport there are a variety of gaming rooms during the regular and pre-season, all of which have varying prizes available. They also include free-to-play game rooms.
You can download the DraftKings app on either an Apple or Android device. It features everything from the website, but with a more mobile friendly layout. It is ideal if you prefer playing on the go without sacrificing your playing ability, as it is quick to operate and functions smoothly.
DraftKings have a Contest Rules Page and FAQ page if you need any advice or guidance, however if that doesn’t help resolve the matter you can also email, message or phone them, the details of which are on the Contact Us page.
You can select a topic of your enquiry along with your email and a message to contact DraftKings, they will then respond by emailing you.
You can email for support and they will respond by email.
The Contact Us page provides addresses for which you can post your enquiry/support needs to and they will respond in the same manner.
They are available Monday to Sunday, with the help hours being 6:00am EST – 11:59pm EST on every day of the week.
Is there a DraftKings code currently available?
There is not. All of the bonuses available can be found on the DraftKings site after signing up, and are then activated after following their onsite links and making a deposit.
I can’t seem to obtain the bonus, what should I do?
Consult the FAQ and if that doesn’t help message DraftKings via the help/contact us page.
How can I cancel a bet on the site?
You can cancel contest entries on DraftKings up to 15 minutes before the start of the contest.
Can I access the site in languages other than English?
No, unfortunately there isn’t the option to change the language on the site.