bet365 Interac payments are the newest payment option available to Canadian-based players on the site. To use Interac, you must have a bet365 account and an online banking account in Canada.
How to Bet With Interac at bet365
Using Interac to start betting at bet365 is a quick and easy process that should only take a few minutes of your time. Check out our step-by-step Interac deposit and withdrawal guides below for assistance:
How to Deposit With Interac
To make a deposit using Interac you will be required to first sign up for a gaming account. You may then use the following steps to make an Interac deposit:
- Click on the ‘Deposit’ button in your account and pick Interac from the list of available payment methods.
- Enter your deposit amount and then click the ‘Deposit’ button.
- You may now select your bank from a list of banking institutions.
- If you choose the ‘Online Bank Login’ option, enter your online banking details and follow the prompts to complete your payment.
- To make an Interac E-transfer you must select the option after logging into online banking and fill in the required details.
*When you fund your gaming account using an Interac deposit for the first time after registration, you may be entitled to a bonus. (T&Cs Apply)
How to Make a Withdrawal With Interac
If you have made a deposit using Interac, all withdrawals will be processed to the same bank account you used to deposit:
- Go to the ‘Account’ menu and select ‘Bank’, and then ‘Withdrawal’
- Create a security question and answer which will be used to secure the withdrawal.
- Enter the amount you would like to withdraw and click the ‘Withdraw’ button to complete the transaction.
- Once the withdrawal has been processed, you will get an email or SMS with instructions on how to accept the payment.
- Log in to your online banking and use the instructions to finalize the withdrawal.
Interac Payment Details
There are no fees charged on the side of bet365 for Interac payments. However, a small fee could be charged on the side of your banking institution. The name you have registered with your bank must match the name registered on your bet365 account.
Processing times for bet365 Interac deposits are generally instant but can take up to an hour in some circumstances. Withdrawals are processed within 24 hours.
The minimum deposit and withdrawal amount for bet365 Interac payments is C$20, and the maximum is C$10,000.
Pros & Cons of Interac
Interac payments are preferred by many Canadian-based players and for good reason. Payments can be made securely, quickly and without any hidden fees. Also, Interac transfers cannot bounce after depositing, as the funds are guaranteed, like a debit card.
The only real disadvantage of using Interac is the fact that you’ll need an online banking account. Players who do not use online banking will not be able to use Interac payments.
|Offers Secure Online Transactions||Requires Online Banking Login|
|No Hidden Fees|
|Very Easy To Use|
bet365 Interac FAQ
Get answers to commonly asked questions regarding bet365 Interac payments in our FAQ section below:
Interac payments are fast and secure payment methods that give you the opportunity to transfer funds via online banking. There are currently over 250 banks and financial institutions in Canada that are available through Interac.
There will be no fees charged on the side of the bet365. A fee could be incurred by your bank.
bet365 Interac payments have a minimum deposit and withdrawal amount of C$20. The maximum deposit and withdrawal amount is C$10,000.
Deposits made with Interac are generally processed instantly. In some cases, it may take up to an hour for a payment to come through. Withdrawals take up to 24 hours on average.
Yes, you can cancel an Interac transfer before accepting the payment. Some banks and financial institutions may charge a cancellation fee. Check with your bank for more details.
There are a number of other secure and convenient payment options available to players at bet365, including VISA, VISA Debit, MasterCard, Instadebit, iDebit, Apple Pay, Paysafecard, etc.
Deposits are instant for all payment methods except for bank wires. Withdrawals can take anywhere between 3-5 business days to realize.